Want to be part of a successful 60+ year tradition with worldwide name recognition identified with dance excellence?
Then join our unsurpassed family of Fred Astaire Franchised Dance Studios. Our franchise system is always expanding with over 150 studios nationwide.
Wisconsin is one of the top regions in the country and are under the guidance of John Gates and Stephen Knight.
Becoming part of the Fred Astaire Franchise Dance Studios is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who wants to enhance their income while improving lives through the joy of dancing!
- Weekly Regional and National Reports
- Web-based studio/ desk and management program
- Weekly Regional Owners Meetings
- Weekly Manager Training
- Regional Seminars Quarterly- w/ financial bonus opportunities to the staff, awards, speakers, etc.
- Training We will provide thorough training in all aspects of operating a successful Fred Astaire Dance Studio—both business and dancing.
- Starter Kit this kit includes all of the necessary supplies to begin operating a Fred Astaire Dance Studio.
- National Seminars on various subjects (Example: Conceptual Methods of Teaching, Financial Seminar, Competitions, etc.)
- Regional Dance Director Eddie Apolonolov
- Coaches Our coaches offer both dance knowledge and aid with growth in business sales and the cost is shared
- Dance Apparel Available from the Regional and Corporate Office
- Marketing Alliance A program that assists in the graphic artwork and verbiage of National ads for yellow pages, newspaper, and television
- Regional Web Site All information regarding both National and Local events for easy access.
- Regional Web Designer Individual studio web site development
- Fred Astaire Organization Has approved exclusive vendors for Video Taping, Photography, Dance Shoes and Dance Apparel (which includes costumes)
- 3 National Competitions Cross Country held in Las Vegas (April), Astaire Awards Ball held in Chicago (July) and National Dance Championships held in Orlando (October)—there are constant flyers and brochures that come from the Corporate Office to promote these competitions
- Regional Advertising Campaign Able to share the costs with the other studios in the area
- $35,000.00 Franchise Fee This allows you to operate your studio within a specified, protected radius.
- Regional Competitions This is an avenue to create revenue and excitement within your studio and the Region
- Competitors Support Pro/am and Professional support from the other studios and a high-powered dance board. This support is both throughout the Fred Astaire Chain as well as the Independent Circuit.
- Fred Astaire National Council of Dance This board is made up of United States and World finalists and Champions. They test the professionals to keep them properly certified.
- A Regional Bookkeeper To guide us in the proper way for things such as payroll, bills, reports, advertising, trade shows, etc.
- An Exclusive Dance Curriculum That is approved by all boards, such as NDCA, etc.
- A “family” of over 150 other studios, managers, and owners to converse with on a daily basis. This allows a licensee to never feel alone and has a plethora of others to soundboard and network.
- Regional parties and festivals A great way to show camaraderie and assist with growth, both financially and student volume.
- Various promotions of attracting new clients Such as guest parties, benefits, etc.
- Training and tools are provided to help individual studio owners achieve their maximum growth potential.
- The Fred Astaire Name Adds an enormous value to the purchase price of each location.
There’s no better time than today to join the exciting, rewarding dance industry! Fred Astaire Dance Studios are always looking for more outgoing, enthusiastic instructors to add to our winning team!
Because of our thorough and comprehensive training program, teaching experience is not required.
Nationwide, our studios offer the possibility of unlimited opportunities to grow. Currently, over 90 of our studio owners began as teachers. The right person with the necessary skills and abilities can open a franchise in no time at all. With some of the best trainers in the industry at your every day exposure, the Wisconsin instructors are constantly learning all of the skills required to open a studio.
Fred Astaire Wisconsin benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Travel Opportunities
- Free Dance Training
- Free Management Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Regional Staff Training
- Regional Management Training
- Regional Coaches